Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The QUESTION

Here is the question that I just had with our pastor's Son, who is interning both in Youth and Children's Ministries here at church. Is this right for me to do, and I'm reminded by the book the best question ever by Andy Stanley which basically comes down to "is this the wise thing to do?" This is along those lines but with a twist. I want to do all things at the right time, and with the end Goal in sight so constantly I look at things that I do like pick up basketball, softball, coaching basketball and other things, and I wonder if those things are okay to do or are the leading me astray from my ultimate goal which is Children's minsitry and leading Children to know Christ. Where does this happen, how do you find out? Again my end goal is not getting better at basketball, softball, or coaching, it is leading children to a relationship with Christ so how do others know when they have crossed the line. :) I hope this was not to random but I am looking forward to hearing from everyone :) thanks
PJ

No comments: